- Theory of graphs: products of graphs and other operations, chemical graph theory, metric graph theory, graph algorithms and some graph invariants
- Linear Algebra with elements of Functional Analysis: characterizations of linear and general preservers on finite and infinite dimensional algebras
- Differential equations: qualitative theory of ordinary differential equations, theory of oscillations, theory of invariants
- Quantum-mechanical numerical calculations
- Mathematical modeling of complex physical and biological systems.